Skip to main content
Ready, Set, Print!
- Find a 3D file online on a site like Thingiverse, or CODE YOUR OWN
- Download CURA software to your computer
- CURA is already installed on Calarco's upper level desktops
- Open your 3D file in CURA.
- Make adjustments as needed to print your project efficiently and with proper supports
- Save the CURA file to an SD card and also to your GDrive
- SD Cards are available at the upper level desk
- Insert the SD card into the 3D printer and begin your print
- See the video below for a visual explanation of the process
Hopkins School | 986 Forest Road | New Haven, CT 06515